Yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning, Gil Schwartz — Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, CBS — gave viewers his own thoughts on Andrew Cohen’s essay from three weeks ago. He rebuts Cohen’s argument by offering solid examples to show that PR professionals are not flacks, in fact they provide a valuable service to journalists by arranging interviews, providing detailed information and more. In addition to his role at CBS, Schwartz also is an author and columnist for the New York Times and Forbes under the pseudonym Stanley Bing.
Who Writes This Blog?
- . @AtlantaJazzFest’s Snapchat filter was seen by over 152,000 people! Thanks for documenting your time spent at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- . @Nike debuted comic strip bandages to motivate children to get back up when they fall down. What do you think? ow.ly/UDmy30cIfD0 4 days ago
- This weekend, visit the Old Fourth Ward Park Arts Festival to celebrate the art and history of our amazing city! ow.ly/KnK230cIfrd 4 days ago
- To support @alzassociation, @SkyViewAtlanta, #KingandQueenTowers, #101Marietta and @TheFoxTheatre will be lit purple tonight. #EndALZ 6 days ago
- The c21 team had the opportunity to live post Woodard’s @ScalingNH conference this month. Check out their page for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago