Yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning, Gil Schwartz — Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, CBS — gave viewers his own thoughts on Andrew Cohen’s essay from three weeks ago. He rebuts Cohen’s argument by offering solid examples to show that PR professionals are not flacks, in fact they provide a valuable service to journalists by arranging interviews, providing detailed information and more. In addition to his role at CBS, Schwartz also is an author and columnist for the New York Times and Forbes under the pseudonym Stanley Bing.
Who Writes This Blog?
- .@Apple has just created an Instagram. Click the link to read how they intend to use the photo sharing app. ow.ly/1T2430ei8l0 3 weeks ago
- Tired of dragging at 2 p.m.? Try @sedairy’s Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler to fend off an afternoon lull! ow.ly/Vrtq30ei8fH 3 weeks ago
- .@Delta recently redid their #DeltaDatingWall – it is now adorned with 133 airport codes. ow.ly/bTAm30ei84B 4 weeks ago
- Need a light and refreshing summertime salad recipe? @sedairy’s Watermelon Feta Salad is the perfect one! ow.ly/QIlW30ei7Sf 4 weeks ago
- Have you tried the new iOS and Android app, Sarahah? It’s taking phones by storm. Read more about it here: ow.ly/A6dX30ei7MN 1 month ago