Yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning, Gil Schwartz — Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, CBS — gave viewers his own thoughts on Andrew Cohen’s essay from three weeks ago. He rebuts Cohen’s argument by offering solid examples to show that PR professionals are not flacks, in fact they provide a valuable service to journalists by arranging interviews, providing detailed information and more. In addition to his role at CBS, Schwartz also is an author and columnist for the New York Times and Forbes under the pseudonym Stanley Bing.
Who Writes This Blog?
- It's officially the #firstdayofspring! https://t.co/CnNASfTq1h 24 minutes ago
- It’s daylight savings! This Sunday, “spring” forward one hour. Don’t forget! #SpringForward https://t.co/EaxqWrWvgu 1 week ago
- If you plan to start a small business, you’ll need a few productive marketing techniques. @B2Community shares its t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay #BeAGirlBoss https://t.co/UU0eLKHO8I 1 week ago
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman. Today let’s celebrate that power. #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/54HT19LK02 1 week ago