Yesterday on CBS Sunday Morning, Gil Schwartz — Executive Vice President, Corporate Communications, CBS — gave viewers his own thoughts on Andrew Cohen’s essay from three weeks ago. He rebuts Cohen’s argument by offering solid examples to show that PR professionals are not flacks, in fact they provide a valuable service to journalists by arranging interviews, providing detailed information and more. In addition to his role at CBS, Schwartz also is an author and columnist for the New York Times and Forbes under the pseudonym Stanley Bing.
Who Writes This Blog?
- Old Fourth Ward, right next to Inman Park, w ow.ly/nZ2W30h5bGZ as recently named number 9 best neighborhood i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #ClientSpotlight: The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center in Augusta announced a new $35 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- See everything we’ve been up to these past few months in our most recent newsletter! #c21life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at c21! https://t.co/fETSvU8BHV 2 weeks ago
- Stranger Things is back, and to celebrate, 11 of our favorite brands went Upside Down on social media. ow.ly/tB1c30ghekS 2 weeks ago