Results are our focus, and we put that into action for people who are affected by arthritis. We recently wrapped up national media relations outreach for the Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program study, and were thrilled to secure coverage on iVillage.com. We hope this information will help thousands who suffer from arthritis to get moving and ease their pain. Check out the awesome slideshow iVillage posted here.
Who Writes This Blog?
- It's officially the #firstdayofspring! https://t.co/CnNASfTq1h 29 minutes ago
- It’s daylight savings! This Sunday, “spring” forward one hour. Don’t forget! #SpringForward https://t.co/EaxqWrWvgu 1 week ago
- If you plan to start a small business, you’ll need a few productive marketing techniques. @B2Community shares its t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay #BeAGirlBoss https://t.co/UU0eLKHO8I 1 week ago
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman. Today let’s celebrate that power. #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/54HT19LK02 1 week ago