If you’re new to the world of social media marketing, you may be concerned about making missteps and faux-pas on the Web. Don’t let those fears stop you! Blogger and tech journalist David Spark recently penned a great piece about some of the bigger mistakes social media gurus have admitted to making. So if you’re just jumping into this brave new world – take a look, take a deep breath and go forth! And if you’re an old pro at social media, let us know what mistakes you’ve made and what you learned in the process.
Who Writes This Blog?
- With Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month at an end, consider donating to support and fund research for a cure! ow.ly/ou7G30cINUm 10 hours ago
- . @sedairy’s Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bars are great after a long, hot summer day! Check out the recipe below. ow.ly/3CJq30cIfPy 1 day ago
- . @AtlantaJazzFest’s Snapchat filter was seen by over 152,000 people! Thanks for documenting your time spent at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- . @Nike debuted comic strip bandages to motivate children to get back up when they fall down. What do you think? ow.ly/UDmy30cIfD0 5 days ago
- This weekend, visit the Old Fourth Ward Park Arts Festival to celebrate the art and history of our amazing city! ow.ly/KnK230cIfrd 6 days ago