If you’re new to the world of social media marketing, you may be concerned about making missteps and faux-pas on the Web. Don’t let those fears stop you! Blogger and tech journalist David Spark recently penned a great piece about some of the bigger mistakes social media gurus have admitted to making. So if you’re just jumping into this brave new world – take a look, take a deep breath and go forth! And if you’re an old pro at social media, let us know what mistakes you’ve made and what you learned in the process.
Who Writes This Blog?
- It's officially the #firstdayofspring! https://t.co/CnNASfTq1h 15 minutes ago
- It’s daylight savings! This Sunday, “spring” forward one hour. Don’t forget! #SpringForward https://t.co/EaxqWrWvgu 1 week ago
- If you plan to start a small business, you’ll need a few productive marketing techniques. @B2Community shares its t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay #BeAGirlBoss https://t.co/UU0eLKHO8I 1 week ago
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman. Today let’s celebrate that power. #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/54HT19LK02 1 week ago