If you’re new to the world of social media marketing, you may be concerned about making missteps and faux-pas on the Web. Don’t let those fears stop you! Blogger and tech journalist David Spark recently penned a great piece about some of the bigger mistakes social media gurus have admitted to making. So if you’re just jumping into this brave new world – take a look, take a deep breath and go forth! And if you’re an old pro at social media, let us know what mistakes you’ve made and what you learned in the process.
Who Writes This Blog?
- .@Apple has just created an Instagram. Click the link to read how they intend to use the photo sharing app. ow.ly/1T2430ei8l0 3 weeks ago
- Tired of dragging at 2 p.m.? Try @sedairy’s Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler to fend off an afternoon lull! ow.ly/Vrtq30ei8fH 3 weeks ago
- .@Delta recently redid their #DeltaDatingWall – it is now adorned with 133 airport codes. ow.ly/bTAm30ei84B 4 weeks ago
- Need a light and refreshing summertime salad recipe? @sedairy’s Watermelon Feta Salad is the perfect one! ow.ly/QIlW30ei7Sf 4 weeks ago
- Have you tried the new iOS and Android app, Sarahah? It’s taking phones by storm. Read more about it here: ow.ly/A6dX30ei7MN 1 month ago