those of us who write for a living know firsthand the constant questioning and checking required to achieve proper grammar, punctuation and sentence construction. Thank goodness for talented editors. The New York Times has a great piece today about President Obama’s grammatical flubs. He’s not the first to use these words incorrectly – and he certainly won’t be the last, but hopefully the little tip provided at the end of the article will help him and maybe me. Or is it I?
Who Writes This Blog?
- Old Fourth Ward, right next to Inman Park, w ow.ly/nZ2W30h5bGZ as recently named number 9 best neighborhood i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #ClientSpotlight: The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center in Augusta announced a new $35 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- See everything we’ve been up to these past few months in our most recent newsletter! #c21life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at c21! https://t.co/fETSvU8BHV 2 weeks ago
- Stranger Things is back, and to celebrate, 11 of our favorite brands went Upside Down on social media. ow.ly/tB1c30ghekS 2 weeks ago