those of us who write for a living know firsthand the constant questioning and checking required to achieve proper grammar, punctuation and sentence construction. Thank goodness for talented editors. The New York Times has a great piece today about President Obama’s grammatical flubs. He’s not the first to use these words incorrectly – and he certainly won’t be the last, but hopefully the little tip provided at the end of the article will help him and maybe me. Or is it I?
Who Writes This Blog?
- . @AtlantaJazzFest’s Snapchat filter was seen by over 152,000 people! Thanks for documenting your time spent at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- . @Nike debuted comic strip bandages to motivate children to get back up when they fall down. What do you think? ow.ly/UDmy30cIfD0 4 days ago
- This weekend, visit the Old Fourth Ward Park Arts Festival to celebrate the art and history of our amazing city! ow.ly/KnK230cIfrd 4 days ago
- To support @alzassociation, @SkyViewAtlanta, #KingandQueenTowers, #101Marietta and @TheFoxTheatre will be lit purple tonight. #EndALZ 6 days ago
- The c21 team had the opportunity to live post Woodard’s @ScalingNH conference this month. Check out their page for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago