those of us who write for a living know firsthand the constant questioning and checking required to achieve proper grammar, punctuation and sentence construction. Thank goodness for talented editors. The New York Times has a great piece today about President Obama’s grammatical flubs. He’s not the first to use these words incorrectly – and he certainly won’t be the last, but hopefully the little tip provided at the end of the article will help him and maybe me. Or is it I?
Who Writes This Blog?
- .@Apple has just created an Instagram. Click the link to read how they intend to use the photo sharing app. ow.ly/1T2430ei8l0 3 weeks ago
- Tired of dragging at 2 p.m.? Try @sedairy’s Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler to fend off an afternoon lull! ow.ly/Vrtq30ei8fH 3 weeks ago
- .@Delta recently redid their #DeltaDatingWall – it is now adorned with 133 airport codes. ow.ly/bTAm30ei84B 4 weeks ago
- Need a light and refreshing summertime salad recipe? @sedairy’s Watermelon Feta Salad is the perfect one! ow.ly/QIlW30ei7Sf 4 weeks ago
- Have you tried the new iOS and Android app, Sarahah? It’s taking phones by storm. Read more about it here: ow.ly/A6dX30ei7MN 1 month ago