A great post from the team at Bad Pitch Blog about the dos and don’ts of spokespeople. My favorite? Number 8: Don’t make one group look good at the expense of another. What a great tip to keep in mind whenever you’re speaking! All of the tips in this post can be used whether you’re speaking to reporters or presenting to a group, making it all the more valuable.
Who Writes This Blog?
- .@Apple has just created an Instagram. Click the link to read how they intend to use the photo sharing app. ow.ly/1T2430ei8l0 3 weeks ago
- Tired of dragging at 2 p.m.? Try @sedairy’s Chocolate Almond Coffee Cooler to fend off an afternoon lull! ow.ly/Vrtq30ei8fH 3 weeks ago
- .@Delta recently redid their #DeltaDatingWall – it is now adorned with 133 airport codes. ow.ly/bTAm30ei84B 4 weeks ago
- Need a light and refreshing summertime salad recipe? @sedairy’s Watermelon Feta Salad is the perfect one! ow.ly/QIlW30ei7Sf 4 weeks ago
- Have you tried the new iOS and Android app, Sarahah? It’s taking phones by storm. Read more about it here: ow.ly/A6dX30ei7MN 1 month ago