A great post from the team at Bad Pitch Blog about the dos and don’ts of spokespeople. My favorite? Number 8: Don’t make one group look good at the expense of another. What a great tip to keep in mind whenever you’re speaking! All of the tips in this post can be used whether you’re speaking to reporters or presenting to a group, making it all the more valuable.
Who Writes This Blog?
- Old Fourth Ward, right next to Inman Park, w ow.ly/nZ2W30h5bGZ as recently named number 9 best neighborhood i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #ClientSpotlight: The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center in Augusta announced a new $35 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- See everything we’ve been up to these past few months in our most recent newsletter! #c21life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at c21! https://t.co/fETSvU8BHV 2 weeks ago
- Stranger Things is back, and to celebrate, 11 of our favorite brands went Upside Down on social media. ow.ly/tB1c30ghekS 2 weeks ago