A great post from the team at Bad Pitch Blog about the dos and don’ts of spokespeople. My favorite? Number 8: Don’t make one group look good at the expense of another. What a great tip to keep in mind whenever you’re speaking! All of the tips in this post can be used whether you’re speaking to reporters or presenting to a group, making it all the more valuable.
Who Writes This Blog?
- It's officially the #firstdayofspring! https://t.co/CnNASfTq1h 41 minutes ago
- It’s daylight savings! This Sunday, “spring” forward one hour. Don’t forget! #SpringForward https://t.co/EaxqWrWvgu 1 week ago
- If you plan to start a small business, you’ll need a few productive marketing techniques. @B2Community shares its t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay #BeAGirlBoss https://t.co/UU0eLKHO8I 1 week ago
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman. Today let’s celebrate that power. #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/54HT19LK02 1 week ago