As a friend and longtime supporter of HandsOn Network, all of us at communications 21 hope you will vote for them. The money raised through your vote will go to HandsOn’s work in schools across the country. You can vote once a day until May 25 – so click here.
Who Writes This Blog?
- Old Fourth Ward, right next to Inman Park, w ow.ly/nZ2W30h5bGZ as recently named number 9 best neighborhood i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #ClientSpotlight: The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center in Augusta announced a new $35 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- See everything we’ve been up to these past few months in our most recent newsletter! #c21life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at c21! https://t.co/fETSvU8BHV 2 weeks ago
- Stranger Things is back, and to celebrate, 11 of our favorite brands went Upside Down on social media. ow.ly/tB1c30ghekS 2 weeks ago