c21 is looking for a Fall intern to start in late August. Our paid, full-time internship is ideal for marketing, public relations or communications majors. Responsibilities include media list development, writing of press releases and media alerts, as well as e-newsletter stories and collateral copy, media relations and general administrative duties.
Who Writes This Blog?
- . @AtlantaJazzFest’s Snapchat filter was seen by over 152,000 people! Thanks for documenting your time spent at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- . @Nike debuted comic strip bandages to motivate children to get back up when they fall down. What do you think? ow.ly/UDmy30cIfD0 4 days ago
- This weekend, visit the Old Fourth Ward Park Arts Festival to celebrate the art and history of our amazing city! ow.ly/KnK230cIfrd 4 days ago
- To support @alzassociation, @SkyViewAtlanta, #KingandQueenTowers, #101Marietta and @TheFoxTheatre will be lit purple tonight. #EndALZ 6 days ago
- The c21 team had the opportunity to live post Woodard’s @ScalingNH conference this month. Check out their page for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago