While trends 1 – 4 are cool (and yes, trendy), don’t forget trend #5 – Social Media Policies! They can be simple documents (The Coca Cola Company’s social media policy is just three pages), but they can save you from a big headache down the road. Do you have one? Learn more by reading Mashable’s latest on the top 5 trends in social media.
Who Writes This Blog?
- Old Fourth Ward, right next to Inman Park, w ow.ly/nZ2W30h5bGZ as recently named number 9 best neighborhood i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #ClientSpotlight: The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Innovation and Training Center in Augusta announced a new $35 mil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- See everything we’ve been up to these past few months in our most recent newsletter! #c21life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at c21! https://t.co/fETSvU8BHV 2 weeks ago
- Stranger Things is back, and to celebrate, 11 of our favorite brands went Upside Down on social media. ow.ly/tB1c30ghekS 2 weeks ago